Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's About Time For Some Pictures!

Some people have been asking when pictures would be posted and I have decided the procrastinating needs to stop.  

Camera: Canon EOS 5D

Favorite Subjects: I love love love to capture people.  A very close second favorite would be cats. 

The Story: Part of my love for photography is capturing the true emotions of people.  I love when you look at a picture and feel something just by looking into their eyes. 










These are a few random favorites from my last years portfolio.  I can't wait to share more!

6 comments:

  1. These photos are great! you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Macy.....these are so great! You definitely have a real talent for photography !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fantastic! I love the one with the boy and the dogs especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good pics! I love them. And, I love the 5D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I really like the lighting and framing in all these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good!!! I love them all!! If ever I get a publishing contract, you are my headshot chickie...

    ReplyDelete