Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Advertising "New Year"

Since I am an Advertising Major I feel as if it is necessary I comment on what is the biggest advertising day of the year.  The Super Bowl was this past Sunday and every year this marks the "New Year" of commercials and sets new standards for what is to come in the next year of ads.

My favorite commercials? The countdown.

3. The VW "Get Up and Get Movin' Commercial". 

Who doesn't love an exercising dog? Not to mention the new VW Bug is AWESOME!!

Get Up and Get Movin'

2. The Honda CRV- "Ferris Bueller" Commercial.

A great spin on the classic and always funny movie.

Honda CRV- Ferris Bueller

And finally my number 1 pick of the year for FAVORITE Super Bowl Commercial;

1. The M&M "Just My Shell Commercial."

So funny, great advertising, all around LOVE this commercial!

Just My Shell



What were your favorites?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED the Chevy one, the whole apocalypse thing where the only survivors where Chevy truck drivers and they lost a friend "Fred" (I think?) who drove a Ford. Very big epic movie type, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Chevy one too, but my favorite was the "Just my shell".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked the Doritos commerical with the Great Dane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go against the grain and say the commercials that I didn't like and that was the GoDaddy commercials. I'd like your take on these!

    ReplyDelete