Monday, June 4, 2012

Long time no see

Alright so my plan was to continue my blog even after class and so far I have utterly failed. Even though summer is supposed to be a break I decided to ruin my own fun in a mission to graduate sometime in the next decade. That means: taking 13 hours this summer. That's what I'm blaming my lack of blogging on. I just finished a May intercession class on Saturday. I took Public Relations Crisis Management, it was the coolest class ever and that is not sarcastic. Seriously, so interesting. We had a ton of awesome guest speakers (which was mostly what the class consisted of) including everyone from PR people from OG&E, the Oklahoma National Museum and Memorial, OKC Thunder, Sonic, OK Emergency Management, and most awesomely a field trip to the Zoo. Then today, I started Spanish 2 as an online course, and Gangs in the Media which will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it all but life's not about to slow down anytime soon. I hope everyone in the Blog World is doing great!

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet gangs in the media would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super interesting! I took Race, Violence and Youth in the Media from the same professor last semester. Media studies is always intriguing.

      Delete